MantisHub enables users to setup time tracking so that team members can log time against issues they are working on. This feature can be enabled by adding the following settings:
- Click on "Manage" menu option
- Click on "Manage Configuration" menu option
- Click on "Configuration Report" menu option
- In the "Set Configuration Option" section, add the following configs as needed.
- Enable the time tracking feature by adding the following config option
All Users, All Projects, time_tracking_enabled, integer, 1
- Enable time tracking in billing by adding the following config option
All Users, All Projects, time_tracking_with_billing, integer, 1
- You can also enable time tracking stop watch by adding the following config option:
All Users, All Projects, time_tracking_stopwatch, integer, 1
A Time Tracking page will be added to your MantisHub options and for users Manager and above. This will allow you to access time tracking reporting.
You can configure the access levels of users involved with Time Tracking as follows:
- Access level to view time tracking on issues
All Users, All Projects, time_tracking_view_threshold, integer, 55
- Access level to edit/report time tracking on issues
All Users, All Projects, time_tracking_edit_threshold, integer, 55
- Access level to view reports for time tracking
All Users, All Projects, time_tracking_reporting_threshold, integer, 70
Replace the DEVELOPER (55) or MANAGER (70) value above with the desired access level.
For more information on time tracking, have a look at our Using Time Tracking article.