MantisHub uses Gravatar to retrieve user avatars that's used for account profile images or pictures. It retrieves the data based on a one way hash of their email address. To setup your avatar to show up in MantisHub, you will have to be registered on Gravatar with the same email address you use on MantisHub.
Following are the steps to register on gravatar:
- Click on the link to create a new account.
- Enter the email address you want to use. Select a password.
- An email will be sent to that email address. Click the link in the email to confirm and verify.
- Return to the Gravatar website and enter your email address and password.
- Select the image you want to use from hard drive, webcam or internet.
- Crop the image as needed. Preview of a small version and large versions and confirm the selection.
- Select the image for the email address. Confirm the choice.
- Go back to MantisHub and the avatar should start showing.