Auto-complete is enabled in MantisHub to help you automatically fill in usernames and/or issue IDs within your issues.
Auto-complete is supported within a MantisHub issue for:
- Usernames within the "Users monitoring this issue" section.
- Usernames when using '@' user mentions in issue notes, description or summary.
- Issue IDs when using the '#' key reference in issue notes, description or summary
- Issue IDs within the "Relationships" section
Note that auto-complete does not provide a full list of all users or all issues since these lists would be quite long and make auto-complete unusable. MantisHub auto-complete contains intelligence to provide relevant suggestions. It will display:
- Users involved with an issue (e.g. reporter, handler, those who have added notes, monitoring users etc)
- Users with access level developer and above for the project to which the issue belongs.
- Issue IDs that have been recently viewed.
- Issue IDs related to that issue.